HDTV, Broadband Internet, and Phone Service for One Low Price
You can get high-definition digital television, faster Internet speeds and digital voice service through Hardy County’s FIRST fiber-to-the-home network, OneNet! Enjoy high-definition digital television with the channels you want for area news and information, including WHSV-TV3 in Harrisonburg and a local Hardy channel.
The fiber-optic network connects you to the Internet at blazingly fast speed. OneNet features digital voice services that work with the latest smartphones while giving you the safety and reliability of a landline phone. And it’s all from Hardy Telecommunications, the local company that was created to serve you, the residents of Hardy County.
TV Equipment and Features
- First Set Top Box – FREE
- Any Additional Set Top Boxes – $6 per month
- DVR Service – $6 per month
- Whole-Home DVR – $10 per month
Triple Play Packages
Television, Internet, and Telephone
Double Play Packages
Television and Telephone
Internet and Telephone
What is covered?
- Troubleshooting and diagnosis of TV, high-speed Internet and phone service problem
- Hassle-free replacement and repair of defective Hardy-installed inside wiring and equipment including, but not limited to, the optical network terminal, battery backup, demark, splice-box, Ethernet switch, Ubiquiti router, receiver(s) and receiver remote control(s)
- Remote technical support of connectivity between customer-owned devices and the Hardy OneNet Network
- If we are unable to solve your problem over the phone, we’ll send a technician out to you at no additional charge
What is not covered?
- Installation or relocation of additional power outlets and phone jacks
- Repair of customer-owned equipment including, but not limited to, computers, telephones, answering machines, fax machines, television sets and DVD players
- Repair of other issues not related to the OneNet network
- Willful or deliberate damage to wiring or equipment