HDTV, Broadband Internet, and Phone Service for One Low Price
You can get high-definition digital television, faster Internet speeds and digital voice service through Hardy County’s FIRST fiber-to-the-home network, OneNet! Enjoy high-definition digital television with the channels you want for area news and information, including WHSV-TV3 in Harrisonburg and a local Hardy channel.
The fiber-optic network connects you to the Internet at blazingly fast speed. OneNet features digital voice services that work with the latest smartphones while giving you the safety and reliability of a landline phone. And it’s all from Hardy Telecommunications, the local company that was created to serve you, the residents of Hardy County.
You can view sample service applications by clicking below. These are sample applications only. They are not to be completed online or printed and filled out. You must contact our offices to receive and/or submit a valid service application. These samples are designed solely to give potential applicants an overview of the information required to request service. They are meant to help potential applicants know in advance what information is required to request service, so they can have that information compiled and available when they request a valid service application. All details, including pricing, are subject to change at any time. These sample applications might not reflect the latest actual service applications. For details, call our offices at 304-897-9911 or 304-530-5000.
TV Equipment and Features
- First Set Top Box – FREE
- Any Additional Set Top Boxes – $6 per month
- DVR Service – $6 per month
- Whole-Home DVR – $10 per month
Triple Play Packages
Television, Internet, and Telephone
Double Play Packages
Television and Telephone
Internet and Telephone
What is covered?
- Troubleshooting and diagnosis of TV, high-speed Internet and phone service problem
- Hassle-free replacement and repair of defective Hardy-installed inside wiring and equipment including, but not limited to, the optical network terminal, battery backup, demark, splice-box, Ethernet switch, Ubiquiti router, receiver(s) and receiver remote control(s)
- Remote technical support of connectivity between customer-owned devices and the Hardy OneNet Network
- If we are unable to solve your problem over the phone, we’ll send a technician out to you at no additional charge
What is not covered?
- Installation or relocation of additional power outlets and phone jacks
- Repair of customer-owned equipment including, but not limited to, computers, telephones, answering machines, fax machines, television sets and DVD players
- Repair of other issues not related to the OneNet network
- Willful or deliberate damage to wiring or equipment