Hardy Telecommunications encourages customers to follow CDC and federal recommendations for safety during the coronavirus pandemic. To that end, we ask that customers utilize business options that offer “social distancing” as much as possible. If it is possible to pay your bill or complete a transaction over the phone rather than visiting a Hardy office in person, we encourage that practice. If you have viral symptoms such as a fever or difficulty breathing, please refrain from visiting one of our offices. Hardy will take precautions to protect our employees and customers as much as possible, and we appreciate everyone’s cooperation.
Hardy has several payment options available that meet “social distancing” criteria:
- Payments can be mailed to any of our three offices: 2255 Kimseys Run Road, Lost River, WV 26810; 121 South Main St., Moorefield, WV 26836; and 345 East Main St., Suite A, Wardensville, WV 26851.
- We accept payments by phone. Simply call one of our offices at 304-897-9911 or 304-530-5000.
- Customers can pay online by credit card with our E-Care service through our website at hardynet.com.
- Payment drop boxes are located in the parking lots of our three offices for after-hours payments.
We urge all customers to be cautious and practice safe habits to combat the spread of coronavirus, especially the elderly and those with underlying health conditions.
The World Health Organization is urging people to “Do the Five”:
- Hands – Wash them often. Use soap and water for at least 20 seconds or an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Elbow – Cough into it. If you have to sneeze or cough, do it into a tissue or your elbow or sleeve if there are no tissues nearby.
- Face – Don’t touch it. This includes eyes, nose and mouth. This is mainly because the virus can be on your hands and then easily enter your body through the eyes, nose or mouth.
- Feet – Stay at least six (6) feet apart. This is what is meant by “social distancing.” Germs are released into the air through coughing and sneezing. Keeping a distance from other people can offer some protection.
- Feel sick? – Stay home. Symptoms of coronavirus can be similar to the flu and include fever, difficulty breathing, coughing and fatigue. Lots of illnesses have similar symptoms and don’t necessarily require you to stay at home, but if you’re running a fever, seek medical care and otherwise stay home.